Intern, Templeton Press (Temporary)
Reporting to the Publisher, the Intern will assist with scanning printed documents and saving them to Salesforce, as well as adding data from various entities of the Press into Salesforce.
Primary Areas of Responsibility
- Scanning book files into our online database.
- Adding foreign rights, acquisitions, copyright information, and other data into Salesforce.
- Update Templeton Press and affiliate websites, as needed.
- Other projects as needed.
Criteria & Relevant Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as online research.
- Ability to work independently while contributing to team goals.
- Enthusiasm and familiarity with Templeton Press projects and initiatives.
- Professionalism, dedication, and humility.
- Strong intellectual curiosity in the Foundation’s mission.